Canada welcomes all foreigners who ought to be instrumental in expanding the development of Canadian economy. Under this Canada immigration stream, entrepreneurs, investors and self-employed people can move to Canada by getting a Permanent Resident Visa. Their net worth is yet another significant factor worth consideration by the government of Canada for giving them Canada Permanent Resident Visa.
Aim of this program is to hire entrepreneurs and help them get linked with Canada private sector businesses. The target is to assist them set up businesses having the potential to soar globally.
To apply for the Start-up Visa Program, your business idea or venture must get the support of one or more of the designated organizations listed below:
• Venture capital funds
• Angel investor groups
• Business incubators
Canada is attracting experienced immigrant investors who will contribute to our economic growth and long-term prosperity.
Benefits of the Program
• The Immigrant Investor Venture Capital (IIVC) pilot program is a new approach to immigrant investor programming in Canada, which is expected to have strong benefits for the Canadian economy.
• The program will target high-net worth business immigrants with skills and abilities that will help them integrate into the Canadian economy and society.
• Each investor will be required to make a $2 million non-guaranteed investment for approximately 15 years into the IIVC fund. These funds will be invested in innovative Canadian-based start-ups with high growth potential.
• The pilot program will provide up to 60 investors and their families with a pathway to permanent residence.
Overview of eligibility factors
Selection criteria under the pilot program are designed to attract investors with skills and abilities that will help their integration into the Canadian economy and society. These include:
• proven language proficiency in one of Canada’s official languages;
• education credentials: a Canadian post-secondary degree, diploma or certificate, or proof of a completed foreign education credential and an equivalency assessment from a designated organization; and
• a legally obtained net worth of at least $10 million derived from lawful, profit-making business activities, which will be verified by a designated due diligence service provider. Only applicants selected for processing will be required to obtain a due diligence report from a designated service provider.
At Impact Immigrations, We aim to help you with immigration related objectives. We are one of the best immigration consultants in BC and we offer solutions to complex Canadian immigration problems.
Monday - 10:00 - 18:00
Tuesday - 10:00 - 18:00
Wednesday - 10:00 - 18:00
Thursday- 10:00 - 18:00
Friday- 10:00 - 18:00
Saturday- Appointments only